Welcome to our classroom’s blog.
Here, you will find a weekly plan of the lessons that will be carried out in class, information about outings and events, useful links, videos, photos and much more. I hope that this blog will be used by pupils and parents alike, so that together we will improve our communication and make it an interactive blog.
Posted in General | 17 Comments »
1. Write four thousand, two hundred and seventy-six in figures.
2. Change two thousand, five hundred and four metres in kilometres.
3. Write twenty past 9 in the morning as a digital time.
4. How many lines of symmetry are there in a square?
5. Add together seven, ten and eleven.
6. Multiply twenty by forty.
7. What is the next number? 1, 4, 9, 16, ____.
8. Round two hundred and thirty to the nearest hundred.
9. Add thirty to two hundred and sixty-three.
10. Write the next multiple of five after thirty-seven.
11. How many grams in two kilograms, one hundred and twenty grams?
12. What is one fourth of 160?
13. A plane ticket to Manchester costs 298 euro. Children pay half price. How much does a child’s ticket cost?
14. What is double two hundred and twenty?
15. Write four tenths as a decimal.
16. Subtract twenty-five from four hundred and thirty-seven.
17. Jake drinks two hundred and fifty millilitres from a bottle of water of one litre. What fraction of a litre is left?
18. A programme starts at half past two and finishes at quarter to four. How many minutes long is it?
19. Divide sixty-seven cents equally between ten children. How much is left over?
20. Mariah has four euro in her purse. She spends two euro sixty cents. How much money is left?
Posted in Maths | Leave a Comment »
Ms Claudia and I would like to thank you and your families for the lovely and thoughtful gifts we received. May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours and may the coming year be filled with happiness.
Ms Maria Ciappara
Posted in General | Leave a Comment »