Welcome to our classroom’s blog.
Here, you will find a weekly plan of the lessons that will be carried out in class, information about outings and events, useful links, videos, photos and much more. I hope that this blog will be used by pupils and parents alike, so that together we will improve our communication and make it an interactive blog.
Posted in General | 17 Comments »
…in these two we are composed…
…in these two we are quite silly…
…and in the last one, we are showing you that at our age, we still know how to make a terrible mess
Posted in General | Leave a Comment »
Wednesday 22nd June – Malti & Reliġjon
Thursday 23rd June – Maths & Social Studies
Friday 24th June – English & Listening Comprehensions (Maltese & English)
Posted in General | Leave a Comment »
1. Write four thousand, two hundred and seventy-six in figures.
2. Change two thousand, five hundred and four metres in kilometres.
3. Write twenty past 9 in the morning as a digital time.
4. How many lines of symmetry are there in a square?
5. Add together seven, ten and eleven.
6. Multiply twenty by forty.
7. What is the next number? 1, 4, 9, 16, ____.
8. Round two hundred and thirty to the nearest hundred.
9. Add thirty to two hundred and sixty-three.
10. Write the next multiple of five after thirty-seven.
11. How many grams in two kilograms, one hundred and twenty grams?
12. What is one fourth of 160?
13. A plane ticket to Manchester costs 298 euro. Children pay half price. How much does a child’s ticket cost?
14. What is double two hundred and twenty?
15. Write four tenths as a decimal.
16. Subtract twenty-five from four hundred and thirty-seven.
17. Jake drinks two hundred and fifty millilitres from a bottle of water of one litre. What fraction of a litre is left?
18. A programme starts at half past two and finishes at quarter to four. How many minutes long is it?
19. Divide sixty-seven cents equally between ten children. How much is left over?
20. Mariah has four euro in her purse. She spends two euro sixty cents. How much money is left?
Posted in Maths | Leave a Comment »
A nosy parker is a person who inquires about other people’s private affairs. A nosy parker is always trying to find out information about other people.
Posted in English | Leave a Comment »
1. Take away 202 from 650.
2. Which of these numbers is the largest: 1.02, 1.2 or 1.002?
3. Change 0.75 into a fraction.
4. Write 12 o’ clock noon in digital form. Use am or pm.
5. What is the area of a square with sides 7cm?
6. Which of these numbers is not divisible by 2: 298, 157 or 144?
7. Three children share 44 sweets. How many are left over?
8. How many seconds are there in 2 minutes 25 seconds?
9. How many degrees in half a turn?
10. Jemma started cleaning at half past six. She finished at quarter past ten. How long did it take her to finish? (Write your answer in hours and minutes)
11. Tristan has 225 stickers and Darian has 33 more. How many does Darian have?
12. The length of a swimming pool is 10m. Its area is 80 metres squared. Find its breadth.
13. Marlena wants to buy a fitted carpet for a room that measures 4m by 3m. What measurement of carpet does she need?
14. How many grams in 75 and a half kilograms?
15. Kristyl drew an isosceles triangle. How many equal sides does Kristyl’s triangle have?
16. A school bag full of books weighs 6kg 350g. The school bag weighs 865g. Find the weight of the books.
17. I think of a number. I divide it by 3 and the answer I get is 186. What is the number?
18. A cup holds 200ml of water. How many cups can be filled from 2 litres of water?
19. From a ribbon which was 168cm, Sylvia cut three fourths of a metre. What length of ribbon is left?
20. One litre of milk costs 82c. Find the cost of 8 and a half litres.
Posted in Maths, Revision Work | Leave a Comment »
….delicious, scrumptious, appetising!
Posted in English, General | Leave a Comment »